Our shipping is usually handled by a partnership between UPS and USPS (or the postal carrier in your country). The tracking number provided in your shipping notification will also work for tracking on the USPS or relevant site once the package is handed off, though there may be a short delay. If you received a tracking number and it does not immediately show in the system, please allow some time for your item to be scanned after being handed off.
We ask that you allow about 1-3 weeks for packages to arrive if you are in the US, and 3-4 weeks internationally. If a package has not arrived in a reasonable amount of time (more than 4 weeks), there are several possibilities.
- If the package was shipped but hasn’t arrived, including if it’s marked “delivered” but you haven’t received it, you may need to make an inquiry with your local postal service.
- Please ensure that you've checked with everyone you may live with to make sure they didn't pick it up.
- Thoroughly check the premises for your package, since carriers may sometimes place packages in odd locations or hide them to protect them from theft.
- In some cases, your tracking may show a failed delivery attempt, and you may have to follow up to find out why and reschedule. Sometimes your package is being held at your local post office even if the delivery attempt is not noted.
- In some circumstances, packages may be mistakenly marked as "delivered" a few days before they actually arrive, due to heavy demand. If it's been more than 2-3 days since your package showed as delivered, you should definitely check with your post office.
- If you've tried these steps and been unable to locate your package, please open a support ticket or email [email protected] so we can assist you.
- If your package was mailed to an incorrect address, there is unfortunately very little we can do if you’re the one who entered it. We correct addresses if possible before mailing, but we (and our vendors) don’t know where you meant to mail your package, so it's really important to check your address carefully. Additionally, if packages are returned to sender, they are not recoverable. We can, however, help you place a new order.
- If your order was shipped but tracking never updated, and it's been more than 48 hours since you received the email (to allow for delays in packages being scanned and showing up in the computer system), it's possible your package was not successfully handed off to the shipping carrier. Please contact us via support ticket form or email [email protected] so we can inquire with our vendor.
- If your order hasn’t shown up and you never received tracking information, please contact us right away by opening a support ticket (or via email at [email protected]) with whatever information you do have - especially your order number - and we will help you track down what went wrong.
- For orders outside the US, once your order is handed off to your local carrier, tracking can be less reliable. It may not be updated live, which can make it appear to be stuck in a specific location. You may also need to allow time for customs processing. The rest of the information on this page also applies to our international customers.
On very rare occasions, a shipping carrier loses a package, or it is stolen. In these circumstances, we do our best to make sure you ultimately get your item. However, be aware that we can only bear limited responsibility for shipping problems, and those decisions are made on a case by case basis.
Please note: We are unable to monitor the status of all packages in order to determine if a shipping failure has occurred, so you must contact us in a reasonable amount of time for action to be taken. We strongly recommend you contact us within 3 weeks after a US order has shipped, or 4-6 weeks after an international order has shipped. If your order has not arrived and 3 months or more has elapsed from time of order, we are not able to assist you.
For any additional questions related to shipping problems, please open a support ticket or email [email protected], including whatever order or additional information you have) and we'll do our best to assist you.