If you are part of an educational, religious, charitable, or otherwise applicable organization/entity looking to make a tax exempt purchase, or has already made one and is requesting tax refunded, please open an email support ticket so that we can provide you with the correct form.
You will need the following information handy:
- Your tax exemption certificate (in PDF form)
- The first name, last name, and e-mail address of the person who will be making the purchase
- The billing address that will be used for the purchase
(Note: We will not be able to process the request without all three of the pieces of information above.)
If you have already made a purchase as a tax-exempt organization and you're hoping to get tax refunded, all we will need for that is:
- Your tax exemption certificate
- Your order ID number (which appears in your confirmation email)
All tax exempt accounts are updated weekly, on Wednesdays. If you have a time-sensitive request, please let us know. Once we have processed your tax exempt request, the purchaser listed on the form will be able to create tax exempt purchases through our online shop.
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact our business account here.