If you purchased a game through our website, you can open a support request or email [email protected] to request a refund. Please read our refund policy before requesting a refund to make sure you qualify.
If you purchased from another marketplace, you must contact them directly to be refunded. Every marketplace has its own refund policy. If you purchased a game from Steam, Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft, Amazon, Apple, Google, etc, you will need to request a refund from them directly. Several marketplaces don't offer refunds. We've provided links to many relevant refund policies below:
- Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/steam_refunds/
- Epic Games Store: https://www.epicgames.com/site/en-US/store-refund-policy
- Microsoft / Xbox One: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptions-billing/manage-subscriptions/digital-goods-subscriptions-refund
- Sony / PS4: https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/legal/playstation-store-and-sony-entertainment-network-store-cancellation-policy/
- Nintendo / Switch: https://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1981
- Amazon / Fire TV: https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201380130
- Apple: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204084
- Google Play: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/2479637?hl=en
- Comcast / Xfinity X1 (discontinued): https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/paid-games-on-x1-and-flex-sunset
If you purchased a physical copy of a game for your gaming console (disc or cartridge), you must contact the store where you purchased for refund or exchange information.