Sometimes it may be useful to sign into and or out of your PlayStation Network (PSN for PS4 and PS3) or Xbox Live(XBL for Xbox One and Xbox 360) account. This can fix issues where the start screen cannot be proceeded to or the game otherwise locks up after boot with no error message displayed. Here's how to do this for each platform:
Signing Into and Out of your PSN Account:
1. From the console's home menu select "Settings" in the top navigation bar.
2. On the Settings screen scroll down to Account Management and select it.
3. On the Account Management screen select "Sign Out" (you're finished at this step!) or "Sign In" to do that! If you need to Sign In see the next step.
4. If signing in, on the screen that appears enter the proper email address and password for the account then "Sign In" to finish! Try the game now!
Signing Into And Out Of your XBL Account:
1. From the console's home menu press the controller's "Xbox / Guide" button at its center and select the account's icon in the top leftmost circle.
2. On the screen that appears navigate down to "Sign Out" to sign out!
3. To sign back in press the controller's "Xbox / Guide" button at its center again!
4. Once again select the account's icon placement in the top leftmost circle but this time select the desired account email / account name to finish! Try the game now!
For any further help, please open a ticket!