In some cases, it is possible that your PC Steam or PC Epic Games Store save data has become corrupted, which can cause other issues. As an attempted fix you can try the following steps to clear / delete / remove it to ensure a fresh state:
NOTE: Before you attempt these steps, be aware that it will permanently delete the relevant game saves, including things like episode progress. This data is not recoverable. This is considered a solution of last resort, so check the rest of the Knowledge Base and/or open a support ticket or email firstname.lastname@example.org first, unless you're absolutely certain this is the fix for you!
- In Steam > Settings > Cloud, disable Steam cloud sync. We don't want Steam to restore the files we're about to delete.
- Exit Steam completely.
- Go to the following location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata
- You should see a folder with a name made up of lots of numbers. That's your Steam ID, and holds all the save data associated with your Steam account. Go into that folder.
- Find the folder named with your game code below (such as 448080 for Fibbage XL). That's the App ID for your game. Go into that folder, then go into the "remote" folder.
- When you see the UserData.sav folder (It will be followed by a bunch of numbers), delete it.
After following all these steps, you can reopen Steam. Uninstall and reinstall your game(s), and try opening them again. If everything now works normally, you can re-enable Steam Cloud Sync.
Also note that there may be an additional location in that folder (with your user name) which may contain data. If nothing is clearing try: C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Local\Jackbox Games\
Steam AppID List for Jackbox Games Products:
Fibbage XL: 448080
Drawful 2: 442070
The Jackbox Party Pack: 331670
The Jackbox Party Pack 2 : 397460
The Jackbox Party Pack 3: 331670
The Jackbox Party Pack 4: 610180
The Jackbox Party Pack 5: 774461
The Jackbox Party Pack 6: 1005300
The Jackbox Party Pack 7: 1211630
Quiplash 2 InterLASHional: 1111940